Get your Income Tax right if you’re leaving the UK

If you’re leaving the UK you must tell HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and give them your P45 and P60. Your Tax Office will give you form P85 to get any Tax Refund you’re owed and work out if you’ll become non resident. If you still need to complete a Tax Return after you leave they’ll let you know.

Claim Tax Relief or a Tax Refund if you’ve left the UK by using the online form service or P85 postal form, Click here.

Adult Social Care

Leave a Reply