Secretarial or Home care live in or out

I am from South Africa, but hold a greek passport.  I would like to know how to go about coming to the UK, and being able to either work as a secretary (from where I have had extensive experience) or as a carer, where I would like to be trained.

Your consideration with this regard would be kindly appreciated.

Fondest regards

Fotini Economou

Social Care

Leave a Reply