We are looking for a Live In Carers for Hampshire, Dorset and Somerset areas
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives this job could be perfect for you! Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering frontline care within our Care at Home service.As a family run business our ethos is to provide quality professional care; that reflects your own wishes for your family.You must have a minimum of 6 months experience in Live in Care or 1 year as a Carer, whether Home Care, Residential or Nursing.Are you able to showcase your experience, caring and initiative qualities?
As a Live In Carer you can expect:
- Typically to be away from home anything from 2 weeks to 3 months in duty, depending on your availability.
- Job satisfaction
- Highly flexible career for those looking to re-locate from overseas and visit home
- Competitive hourly and daily rates
- Pro Rata Paid Annual Leave.
- Mileage allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional training and qualifications
- Paid Induction Training
Staff Benefits Scheme
- Free coffee at Nero’s every month
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Instant retail discounts
- Discounted holidays and insurance, hospital plan
- Childcare benefits scheme
- and much more.
Salary (starting) £82.50 per day
- Be caring and friendly
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in Live in Care or 1 year as a Carer, whether Home Care, Residential or Nursing
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be prepared to go through necessary personal background checks
- A valid driving licence and vehicle would be an advantage though not essential.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
#LifeInsideUk #Jobs #UnitedKingdom #Uk #LiveInCarer #Carehome #Socialcare
If you are interested in doing the Skype interview, Send us your CV