We are looking for Care Assistants for a Care Home in Send
We are looking for Carers for our high quality Residential Care Home for the Elderly. Our home has 39 Residents and is located in its own beautiful grounds overlooking fields in Send. We are just 10 minutes drive from Woking and 15 minutes from Guildford.
What we can offer you:
The rate of pay is £8.04 per hour Monday to Friday and at weekends we would pay £10.72 per hour and on bank holidays we would pay £16.08 per hour. If staff work more than 6 hours in a shift then they receive a free meal. Staff receive their pay on the 28th of each month.
We have a room available for you to live in which is on the top floor of the Care Home. The cost for the room is £6.42 per day and would be taken out of your wages.
The shift pattern includes 8am-4.30pm, 8am-2pm, 12.30-8pm, 4pm-8pm and night shift 8pm-8am. Staff usually work between 35 and 40 hrs per week with days off during the week when they work weekends.
- Free training (Health & Social Care Qualifications Levels 2 & 3 and regular refresher training with our In House Training Team)
- Free Uniform
- Regular supervision and employee recognition
- Skype Interviews
- Holiday entitlement
- Over time available
- Permanent role
- Training and skill development provided
- Experience or knowledge as a Care Assistant not essential
- No experience required – No title needed – Training is provided
- Medium level of English and European nationality is needed
We value our staff and you will find a caring and fun environment with friendly professional staff who make it an excellent place to work. We offer free staff meals, free uniforms, DBS check paid for, staff night outs and annual staff party.
#LifeInsideUk #Jobs #UnitedKingdom #Uk #Careassistant #Carehome #Socialcare
If you are interested in doing the Skype interview, Send us your CV