Health Care Assistants Urgently required
Enjoy making a difference?
Have you thought of working in a care role? If so, I hope you’ll consider applying to work with us.
We’re motivated by the positive impact we can make on the lives of elderly people. We work with a number of housing associations around London to provide residents tailored care and support so they can live as independently as possible.
As an agency worker, you will enjoy the following benefits
- Flexible working hours for regular days and times – regular hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: paid holidays and pension
- Award-winning training before you start (non-experienced) and specialist training on an on-going basis (experienced hires)
- Dedicated support from your local manager and 24/7 support.
- Opportunities close to home, plus the possibility of career progression
What do we expect from you:
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person-centred approach
- To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights
- To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their family and friends and other stakeholders
- To actively support other Care Workers
- To adhere to all regulatory, statutory obligations, policies and procedures and guidelines
- To promote a positive, personal and professional profile.