Demolition Supervisor – Contracts Manager
Demolition Supervisor / Contracts Manager
|Location:||Wales > >|
|Salary / Hourly Rate:||Competitive|
|Sector:||Building and Construction|
A fast growing Demolition Specialist based in South Wales.
Purpose and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for project planning and management of contracts.
- Prepare and update contract schedules.
- Pre start meeting site visits with client, and during project and final site sign off.
- Preparing cost plan for new projects Demolition Manager.
- Responsibility for ordering and checking equipment and stock.
- Responsible for providing details of new staff to admin.
- Prepare documents including; inspection & test plans.
- Risk Assessment Method statements (RAMs), Phase Plans.
- Contribute to Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQs) when required.
- Ensure information has been checked in accordance with company procedure.
- Compile records for clients, as required.
- Job specific costings, plant and skip charges.
- Management of various staff and controlling employee resources.
- Assist in recruitment of staff.
- Dealing with lower issue staffing issues.
- Update employee records (add time to complete costings).
- Assist in organising training and development of demolition site staff.
- Attend site progress meetings.
- Attend weekly Demolition meetings.
- Any other job related duties as required.
You’ll also have:
- Knowledge of relevant demolition/ health and safety policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated as well as a good motivator.
- Good project management/ supervisory skills within demolition.
- Effective people management skills.
- Be approachable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise workloads.
Required Qualification and experience:
- Demolition Experience: 5 Years.
- CCDO Demolition Supervisor Gold Card.
- Working towards CCDO Demolition Management Black Card – desirable.
Our client would also consider an experienced Demolition Supervisor looking tomake the next step.
Is this you?
Salary/ Package – negotiable, depending on experience.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position.
Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Acorn Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.